Saturday, January 17, 2009

Everybody is leaving me

It has been more than 2 weeks since my friend, Fatimah left. She is now in US furthering her study in PhD level. I felt so sorry for not being able to spent much time with her as I was at kampung on the day she flew. If Im not mistaken on the Awal Muharram.



From left, Ashraf and his wife, Balkese and me



Soon, another friend is also leaving. Ashraf is furthering his study in Melbourne, Australia. So I didn't miss the chance to meet him before he fly. Together with another friend, Balkese, we went down to Malacca last few days to meet Ashraf. We had lunch together with his wife and Im sure he was so busy dealing with so many things before the trip.
-
Well, Balkese is also leaving to Colorado, US in 2 weeks time. Also for her PhD. As I told you in my previous post, Nong left me nearly more than a month ago for her Masters in UK. (http://mywfshima.blogspot.com/2008/12/aku-masih-di-sini.html)

umm.. I guess everybody is leaving me..

To all my friends that are scattered all around the world, all the best to you guys.. study hard, enjoy your best moment and take care!!

No comments: