Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its easy


Sewaktu melayari laman web khutub khanah tempat aku mengaji pagi tadi, aku terlihat satu nama yang telah lebih kurang 19 tahun aku tidak bertemu dengan tuannya. Nama yang aku pasti itulah sahaja tuannya.

I googled through the net to find more information just to confirm that this is the person that Im having in my mind. Yes.. a few information that I gathered match to each other. Memang dialah orangnya.

I have been thinking. Let me share with you guys:

1. She completed her masters and her theses title is published on the web so that it helps future candidates to get more ideas.

2. I googled through the internet to find some information about her and within a few seconds, I can see her current office address, office phone number, email address, designation and some information about her. In fact, could see her pictures on the web attending conferences, etc.

Its easy. Well, up to me now if I wanna proceed to meet a long lost friend or just to keep the information in me.

Can you imagine the impact of internet to us?

What will happen if this information goes to the wrong people?

No comments: