Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hannah and her courage

It is nearly one week after the surgery.

Hannah is presuming to be recovering each day. Up until yesterday, everything was fine, I cleaned her bleeding nose, and it was actually clot from the earlier surgery. However, Hannah seems not having any appetite. She only can swallow 2 – 3 tablespoonful of nestum 3 in 1, also 2 – 3 tablespoonful of plain porridge throughout lunch and dinner. Besides that, she refuses to eat anything as she told me her throat feels ache.

This morning I was surprise as I could notice some fresh colour blood coming out from her right side nose. I jumped up from my bed and I was alarm for a few seconds. The pillow also has some stain of blood. Luckily, my husband is still in the house at that particular moment. Therefore, we are sending Hannah to the hospital again this morning as the Dr already informed us to take her to hospital if there is any new bleeding occurs.

Nevertheless, Hannah is just Hannah. She does not get shocked even though the tissue is full of blood.

She is strong. Her courage inspires me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

laaa... habis tu duduk hospital lagi ke dah balik umah?

Shima said...

mywanfai..
Dah balik dah Jumaat lepas patutnya apoinment ngan Dr hari Jumaat tapi tadi dah pegi jumpa Dr.