Friday, May 15, 2009

Inilah yang dikatakan potong stim!!



Everything was already well planned prior to the semester break. There are a few things that I plan to do during the 2 months of semester break.

1. To learn asp.net so that I am able to do a small management system with database by end of the semester break (progressing well).

2. Start preparing information for my proposal of dissertation. This is for me to warm up a bit so that I do not not have to be running here and there for my literature review later in the next semester.

3. Start developing some Physics Multimedia modules to be tagged with metadata, uploaded and tested by end users for my project.

Unfortunately, I got a phone call a few days ago reminding me about the editing progress of my latest published book in the market.

Well, I have to revise my plan. Now there is a need for me to divert my concentration a bit. I hope that by middle of next week, everything is clear and I can proceed with my original plan.



Inilah yang dikatakan potong stim!

No comments: