Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jangan kata Hannah, ayah pun kagum dengan mama


Last week:
Mama, I think you are a smart woman.
What make you say that?
Because everyday I see you do Mathematics. And when I ask you Mathematics questions, you always have the answer.

Last Sunday:
Mama, why do you like to eat cereal?
Cereal provides a lot of vitamins for our body especially to our brain. So, we can score high in our subject.
Wah.. is that why you are so good in Mathematics?
Umm yes..
Oh well.. can I have cereal everyday?
Yes of course.
I have Mathematics for exam this Thursday. And I want to be good in Mathematics.

Today (Wednesday):
Mama, can I have cereal for my tea time? I have Mathematics exam tomorrow.
Can you wake me up at 6.15 am tomorrow?
Why so early?
I want to have cereal before Mathematics exam. I want to be good like you so I can answer my Mathematics well.

During dinner, Hannah told her father,
Daddy do you know that mom is really good in Mathematics? Mom can do addition, multiplication, and division. I think its because because she loves to eat cereal everyday.

The father told Hannah,
Hannah, your mom must be good in the subject, because she was teaching Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and Physics before.

Jangan kata Hannah, ayah pun kagum dengan mama!




p/s: Actually last week I've been busy editing my Mathematics book. Everyday almost everytime I was attached to the book. That is the reason why. he he.. Well, Kepimpinan Melalui Teladan..

5 comments:

NiucnaJ said...

hihih..psychology itu penting.. chaiyok2 cik syima...

Shima said...

ha ha Cuin..
Ya betul.. selamat mama kalau Hannah hari-hari makan cereal. Tapi kalau Hannah tengok blog cerita kehidupan ada baynak gambar makanan, mesti dia dah taknak cereal.. hu hu~

Kak Yong said...

wau..... aku pun nak start juga le,, nak start ape?... Macam2......

Kak Yong said...

wau.......kita pun nak start jugak ler..start ape yer? macam2.....

Shima said...

Ha ha kak yong..macam2 bule start.. start diet (maklumlah anak dara ada kat umah), start bodek, start kemas nak pindah lembaga... hu hu..
p/s: Amboi blog anak dema makanan nyam nyam raya tahun ni meriah ler saya cop nak makan chicken chop!! apa kata kak yong cerita resepi ayam hitam.. hu hu~