Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can I have higher dosage?


Last Thursday I had an exam. Software Engineering paper. Even though its only contributed 10% of my final exam marks, it is very important for me as I can start to study all the chapters, awaken me from my long dreams that assignment is not everything that I need to catch up with. At least it can be a start for me to prepare for my final exam.
.
Friday night I was not feeling comfortable. My head felt ached, my nose started to cry and I could felt the sore throat attacking my neck. My mouth suddenly felt dry, and I told myself... thats it.. I need to push the keyboard, turn off the PC and put my head on the pillow. But as I tried to do that, the task getting more and more interesting. Maybe some people might be thinking that this lady is crazy, but to tell you guys the truth, I am learning ASP.net programming language by myself!! Can you believe that? ha ha.. maybe you dont believe..
.
Saturday morning I went to the clinic. After measuring my BP, the Dr said.. well, the BP looks normal, 110/80. I will give you the medicine for bla.. bla.. and also some antibiotics with normal dose. After 2-3 days, if you still feel not ok, please come again to visit the doctor.
.
Can I have higher dosage of antibiotic Dr? I asked the Dr innocently.
.
But why? Asked the Dr.
.
I have a lot of things that need my commitment. I cannot afford to fall sick especially now. Also I need to recover as fast as I can. Replied me.
.
Well, it will cost you more than RM100. Is it ok? Asked the Dr again.
.
I dont mind. Furthermore, its the panel who is paying, not me.
.
But they will query us why the bill is so high.. he replied again.
.
Well.. if they query, and ask me to pay, its ok I will pay.. but I cannot waste my time.. especially right now.
.
Okay then.. Just take care. Replied the Dr.
.
So yesterday, after took the medication, I felt sleep until the next morning at 12 noon. As I tried to proceed with my work, suddenly my headache comes again.. umm... so, I took the medicine, and sleep again until 6.00 pm.
.
Now, after managing all things for next week activities, including checking the children's preparation for schools including homeworks, clothes, food for their breakfast tommorrow, here I am sitting in front of my big screen.
.
I already checked my emails, updated my files, also planned some arrangements for this week discussions. Enough for today. Now I am moving to my bed.
.
This week is going to be more busy.. more worst and more nightmares for me.. hi hi hi..

No comments: