Monday, December 1, 2008

My Great Travolta and Cyrus in Bolt Movie


I don’t know about the girls but I went in to the theater with fewer expectations about the movie. It’s definitely just because the girls really want to go movie. And because John Travolta is my favorite actor and also Miley Cyrus I always seen her as Hannah Montana on TV, I tried my best not to sleep in the theatre.

The movie is about a dog named Bolt (John Travolta) is the title character of a hit television series called Bolt, co-starring with his loving owner Penny (Miley Cyrus). In the show, Bolt has various superpowers such as super strength and speed, heat vision, invincibility and an ultra-sonic "super bark," and constantly thwarts the evil plans of Dr. Calico who kidnapped Penny’s father. However, the filming crew has intentionally kept Bolt ignorant about the fact that he is being filmed to create an effect of realism on the show. As such, Bolt not only doesn't know that his superpowers aren't real, but he is deprived of living like a normal dog, much to Penny's dismay.


I did enjoy many aspects of this film, I loved to see the scene in which Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino traveling through the United States from East to West, it was really interesting. I really admire the animation quality of this movie. I felt the animation and settings were outstanding. The plot of the movie was interesting and for me, it’s really a nice movie no matter what your age or your location you will find something special in the movie. It was extremely touching.

I think this movie is much better than Walle and worth the money.

The kids are really laughing and they really enjoying themselves.

No comments: