Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gambatte Kudasai Hannah Chan!



Hannah is learning Nihongo!



Seeing is believeing. Trust me!

Its already 11.30 pm but my children are still writing in their books!



You will never believe as you see Hannah gets so excited in learning language. And you know what? She is learning Nihongo.

Everyday she will ask me a question:

Mom, is mata ne means see you soon?
Is kirei means beautiful?
Kore wa itta nani ga mean what is this?


Hazeqah gets excited also but her inclination is more towards e-go.


Now she is reading my Nihon-go book the one that I used when I was attending the Japanese Language class in Okinawa. And to tell you the truth, its all because of the TV program of NARUTO. She watches naruto everyday in Japanese version with English subtitles.


Its enevitable that nowdays TV programs influence us a lot in our daily lives. For me, its kinda a good sign cause I can see both of my children started to find more information about Japan, including Tokyo, Shinjuku, and also started to have curiosity on Japanese character such as Kanji, Katakana and also Hiragana.



Gambatte Kudasai Hannah Chan!

Yasumimasho!

2 comments:

Isha_Abama said...

"SHAPING YOUR CHILDREN'S BEST FUTURE"...........It is right timing and a good start. Melentur buluh dari rebungnya.

I am glad that all my children have realised the importance of global education.I am happy that all my children are graduates.We all ( Father and Mother )love you.

For Along and Epit keep up the good works,do not waste your children's time. They are fast learners, they are smart kids like you all.

Make them realise the importance of reading and writing.There are great influence in shaping their own imagination and create creatif thinking towards their lives.

Prepare them for the world...I am sure they will excell in their future studies.

mtec-hq said...

Hi there!
I visited your sites after a long time. Now you own three blogs! Wow!

I found this post because of Japanese title... I am willing to help your daughter learn Nihongo :)

Bye for now,
nana