Friday, June 26, 2009

Felicitaciones Hannah!


It is nearly 2 months after the surgery. Hannah is presuming to be recovering each day.
.

.Yesterday was the Hannah Parents Teachers Day in School. As earlier as 8.30 am I was already in the school discussing with the class teacher about her performance during the preceding mid year exam.
.

Alhamdulillah, Hannah is showing improvement in her study. Not to say that examination is the measurement of the achievement, but the overall the result is quite ok. I am happy and I hope this will be a new start. I am so thankful as I could see positively progression of Hannah learning and examination performance. Hannah scored A in her English and Science, B in her Mathematics and Islamic Studies and unfortunately C in Bahasa Melayu. The teacher provides a few recommendations such as to expose her to read more newspaper articles or storybooks in order to improve her skill in sentences construction in Bahasa Melayu.
.

Well.. I never hope or dream Hannah could be a Prime Minister or to achieve any higher level position in the country. I only want my girl to get the best for her. As a mother, providing the children with whatever gadgets and materials they want is not obligatory. But how I can help GUIDING them to obtain the best education in their life is my priority. Helping them to discover this world and also providing them with advises as they need along the way is much more important rather then forcing them to do things that they don't like.
.

I will do whatever it takes to ensure the betterment of my children. I want them to be proud of their mom.
.

Mother's Day hand made card from Hazeqah


Mother's Day hand made card from Hannah

Previous related posts:

http://mywfshima.blogspot.com/2009/04/mi-amor-mi-vida-mi-corazon.html
http://mywfshima.blogspot.com/2009/04/me-hannah-and-tawakal-hospital-day-1.html
http://mywfshima.blogspot.com/2009/04/hannah-tawakal-hospital-and-me-day-2.html
http://mywfshima.blogspot.com/2009/05/hannah-and-her-courage.html

2 comments:

Permata Nusantara said...

'Helping them to discover this world and also providing them with advises as they need along the way is much more important rather then forcing them to do things that they don't like'(Shima,2009)

huh, i agree!

Shima said...

amboi.. belum aku habis masters lagi dah ada statement coded.. cayalah myself!