Thursday, June 18, 2009

Betulke tulisan doktor tak cantik?


I do not know why but it seems that people tend to have the assumption that doctor's handwriting is not nice. Ever since I was in school, when anyone of us has bad handwriting, other people would say that.. well, itu tulisan doktor..

But when I visited Tawakal Hospital a few weeks ago, I realize that it's kind of true when sometimes Doctors handwritten are not easy to understand. I tried to read and interpret the meaning but I just couldn't he he..

Would there be any mislead to different prescriptions given by doctors to patients? Hopefully no. Cause every single patient depends their life on the doctors. Or maybe its so classified that only certain parties could read the words?

Well.. perhaps the doctors out there could help resolving my curiosity!

1 comment:

Shah Qurratu 'Aini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.